2019 factory price ipl shr laser machine with good quality portable machine for clinic
How does IPL work ?
Intense pulsed light (IPL) is a technology used by cosmetic and medical practitioners to perform various skin treatments for aesthetic and therapeutic purposes, including hair removal, photorejuvenation (e.g. the treatment of skin pigmentation, sun damage, and thread veins) as well as to alleviate dermatologic diseases such as acne.
IPL uses a high-powered, hand-held, computer-controlled flashgun to deliver an intense, visible, broad-spectrum pulse of light, generally in the visible spectral range of 400 to 1200 nm. Various cutoff filters are commonly used to selectively filter out lower wavelengths, especially potentially damaging ultra violet light. The resulting light has a spectral range that targets specific structures and chromophores (e.g. melanin in hair, or oxyhemoglobin in blood vessels) that are heated to destruction and reabsorbed by the body.
Applications of IPL machine
1. Smooth wrinkles, face-lifting 2. Deep flecks, epidermis flecks or pigment treating the telangiectasis 3. Promote collagen to grow, strengthen flexibility of skin 4. Acne treatment 5. Shrink the thick pore 6. Removal light-colored or dark and thick extra hair 7. For endogenous pigment: nevus of Ota, coffee spot, age pigment, freckle etc removal 8. For exogenous pigment: tattoo, eyeliner and eyebrow removal 9. Skin whitening
Application of ipl machine with different sapphire filters
1.430nm for acne treatment 2.530nm for pigmentation and spot removal 3.560nm for skin rejuvenation, skin tightening, whitening, improving the flexibility of the skin and reduce the wrinkle 4.590nm for vascular lesions and red blood streak treatment. 5.640nm for hair removal
1. Non-invasive and non-ablative treatment for skin
2. RF energy is suitable for all skin type and all skin tone
3. Significantly less energy required than conventional lasers and IPLs
4. Superior performance and patient comfort with no down time
5. Virtually painless skin tightening technology without surgery
6. Quick and easy handpiece installation
7. With One fixed handpieces for SR and HR
8. Modularized assemble technique and easy for maintenance
9. With 8.4″ deluxe touch screen
10. State-of-the-art design